This page will highlight the Time Pass Forum Terms and Conditions.
You must be at least 15 years of age (or such other minimum age as is applicable in your country of residence) to use Our Sevices. If you are aged between the relevant minimum age and 18 (or the age of majority where you live), you and your parent or guardian must review this Agreement together. Parents and guardians are responsible for the acts of children under 18 years of age when using Our Services. We recommends that parents and guardians familiarize themselves with parental controls on devices they provide their child.
Our Services are licensed to you, not sold. We grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Services to which you have access for your non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with this Agreement. You may not access, copy, modify or distribute any of Our Service, Content or Entitlements (as those terms are defined below) unless expressly authorized by Us or permitted by law. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract or otherwise use source code or other data from Our site, unless expressly authorized by Us or permitted by law. We or Our licensors own and reserve all other rights, including all right, title, and interest in Our Services and associated intellectual property rights.
Content and Entitlements
Our Services include Content and Entitlements. Content is the software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, code, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or emanating to or from Our Services, as well as the design and appearance of our websites. Content also includes user-generated Content (“UGC”). All Content is either owned by Us or its licensors.
Entitlements are rights that We licenses to you to access or use the online or off-line elements of Our Services.
You will provide at your own expense the equipment, Internet connection and charges required to access and use Our Services.
About these terms
These terms apply to your access and/or use of Our services, whether on your computer, on a mobile device, on our website. These terms also apply to any other services that we may provide in relation to the services or the Website, such as customer support, social media, community channels. These terms are a legal agreement and contain important information about your rights and obligations in relation to our Services.
If you do not agree to these terms or any future updated version of them then you must not access and/or use, and must cease all access and/or use of, any of our Services. If we require that any future update to these terms requires any action from you in order to accept the updated terms, then you may not be able to continue to use the Services until you have taken such action.
In these terms references to “Time Pass Forum”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to timepassforum.com Limited.
For Services, you agree that you are at least 15 years old and that if you are between 15 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to access and/or use our Services.
You can access the latest version of these terms at any time at Terms and Conditions.
About accessing and using our Services
You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using our Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be before you access and/or use our Services.
There may be times when our Services or any part of them are not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY ACCOUNT THAT YOU CREATE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES. WE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
User conduct and content
You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or using our Services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user (“Content”). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another’s privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary rights of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’ or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offense to or harass any person;
- create more than one account per platform to access our Services;
- use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Services);
- disguise, anonymize or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or to send unsolicited communications;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our deals or any other part of our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- ‘harvest’, ‘scrape’ or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to ‘pixel tags’ cookies, graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’) or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as ‘spyware’ or ‘pcms’ (passive collection mechanisms);
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms; or
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
We do not control Content posted on our Services by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when using our Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services.
We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
You are solely responsible for the content including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) that you post on our Website, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. Time Pass Forum do not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by us prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Time Pass Forum. We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
Rules of Conduct
When you access us or Our Service, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Interfere with or disrupt any of Our Service or any server or network used to support or provide Our Service, including any hacking or cracking into Our Service.
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts Our Service or another’s computer or property, such as the denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, or Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
- Interfere with or disrupt another user’s use of Our Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of gameplay, chat or dialogue within Our Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another’s privacy or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute UGC or content that is illegal or that you don’t have permission to freely distribute.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that We (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
- Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are Our employee or representative.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Our staff.
- Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on Our Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, “cheat utility” software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool.
- Modify any file or any other part of Our Service that We does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in Our Service.
- Use or distribute counterfeit software or Our Content.
- Attempt to use Our Service on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Us.
- Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your Account, any personal access to Our Services, or any of Our Content associated with your Account, and other Entitlements, either within Our Service or on a third party website, unless expressly authorized by Us.
- Use Our Service in a country in which We are prohibited from offering such services under applicable export control laws.
- If Our Service requires you to create a “user name” or a “persona” to represent you in-game and online, you should not use your real name and may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else or that We determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else’s rights.
- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful environment of Our Service.
- Use information about users publicly available in any of Our Service (e.g. on a leaderboard) for any purpose unrelated to the Service, including to attempt to identify such users in the real world.
- Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
- We do not investigate, represent or endorse the accuracy, legality, legitimacy, validity or reliability of any products, services, deals, coupons or other promotions or Materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Our Site.
- We make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss or damage.
- All of the data on Products and Promotions including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof is subject to change without notice by the party providing the Product or Promotion.
- Whilst We endeavor to ensure all listings are correct we do not guarantee the accuracy of prices and information. The correct information is shown on the site offering the deal.
- We recommend double-checking all the details of the deal before completing the purchase.
- We will endeavor to update information listed on the Site on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any delays. Links to external Internet sites are provided within the content on the Site as a convenience to users. The listing of an external site does not imply endorsement of the site by Us or Our affiliates.
- We reserves the right to change offers without prior notice.
Your breach of these terms
Without limiting any other remedies or any other paragraph of these terms, if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these terms (including by repeated minor breaches), we reserve the right to take any of the following actions, whether individually or in combination, and either with or without notice to you:
- delete, suspend and/or modify your account or parts of your account;
- otherwise, suspend and/or terminate your access to our Services;
You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims, and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
We are not responsible for:
- losses or harm not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence;
- losses or harm which is not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions including those losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses. This could include loss of data, loss of opportunity, service interruption, computer or other device failure or financial loss;
- any damage that may be caused to any device on which you access or use any of Services that is caused in any way by our Services unless that damage is directly caused by our failure to exercise reasonable skill and care in the provision of the applicable Services;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- technical failures or the lack of availability of any of our Services where these are not within our reasonable control.
We do not give any warranty, express or implied, in relation to our Services and you acknowledge that your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with any of our Services is to discontinue your use of our Services.
Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed to us.
Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited license to access and/or use our Services (but not any related object and source code) for your own personal private use, in each case provided that such use is in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our Services for anything else. These terms also apply to any update or patches which we may release or make available for any of the Services and any such update or patch shall be deemed part of the Services for the purposes of these terms.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT OTHER THAN LICENSE GRANTED TO YOU BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ONLINE ACCOUNTS, ANY VIRTUAL MONEY OR VIRTUAL GOODS. You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Services or any part of our Services unless we have first agreed to this in writing.
In particular, you must not make use or available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise.
By submitting Content via our Services you:
- are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- grant us and our group companies the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
- acknowledge that you may have what is known as “moral rights” in the Content, for example, the right to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
- agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Content if we want to, including but not limited to taking legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any Content belonging to any other user of our Services. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by someone else over the internet, you may contact us by emailing the following information to [email protected]
- a description of the intellectual property rights and an explanation as to how they have been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located;
- your address, phone number, and email address;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of material in which you own intellectual property rights is not authorized, and (ii) the information that you are providing is accurate, correct, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
Transferring these terms
We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so for a number of reasons including without limitation because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Services.
If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable. If it is not possible to interpret an invalid or unenforceable part of these terms in a manner consistent with applicable law, then that part shall be deemed deleted from these terms without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms.
Waivers of our rights
Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such rights. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
Complaints and dispute resolution
Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at [email protected]
In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and wish to bring legal action against us, these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of your Country or State.
Questions about these terms
If you have any questions about these terms or our Services you may contact us by email at [email protected]
These terms were last updated on 17.04.2021
© Time Pass Forum Limited. “Time Pass Forum” is a registered trademark of Time Pass Forum Limited.
All rights reserved.