Your privacy is important to us, and we take our responsibility of caring for it seriously. This policy describes what information We collects when you use the mobile, online and downloadable products, and services.
This policy describes how We and third party marketing and advertising partners collect, use, process and share information about you.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager.
Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on what products you use and how you use them. Please see below for more details.
A. Information You Give Us Directly
We collect information you provide us, including:
- Details you provide in response to surveys about our products;
- Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name, telephone number and records of the issues you experience; and
When you participate in social features (such as chat), the information that you disclose may become publically available. It also may be read, copied, collected or used by other users. Please make sure your privacy settings reflect your preferences.
B. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Products
We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
- IP address;
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer;
- Referring and exit pages, including landing pages and pages viewed;
- Platform type;
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL’s and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
C. Legal Basis for Processing
We will process information about you where we have your consent, where we have a legitimate interest to do so, where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and where we have a legal obligation to process your information. For example, we rely on our legitimate interests to serve targeted marketing and on contractual necessity to process information when you create Our Account.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal and non-personal information,
both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
To operate our business and to enhance and personalize your game experience including to:
- Operate, improve, and develop our services;
- Provide you with personalized recommendations for Our products and/or features;
- Help you find your friends or tell your friends about us;
- Facilitate sharing on social networks;
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Set up and maintain accounts you register for;
- Provide better experiences that you may like;
- Set up loyalty programs;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors;
- Provide software updates;
- Adhere to your preferences and to deliver dynamic content; and
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
To provide you support, including to:
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account;
- Survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires;
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions; and
- Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, products, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties.
To personalize our communications with you, including to:
- Present offers and/or information relating to products you might like;
- Make recommendations to you; and
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our products and services, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational or other legitimate reasons.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail) with third parties for their own use without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or aggregated information or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties
We employ third parties located in and outside of your country of residence to collect or process personal information on our behalf for various reasons, such as conducting market surveys, or sending emails. When our third-party agents or service providers collect or receive personal information, we require that they use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
We do not knowingly disclose personal information about children under 15 years of age to independent third parties even with consent.
However, in the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
We do not control information sent from your browser to third parties, such as advertising networks and analytics companies that receive information in the normal course of your Internet activity. When third party technologies or social tools are integrated into our products, those third parties may collect information when you use our products. An example is the Facebook “Like” button.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Security of our users’ information is a priority, and we take a range of measures to help protect it. Even so, no security measure is 100% perfect. This means we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
Visiting our websites
When you visit our website, we collect information about you, such as details about how you use and interact with such Websites. We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including for operating and optimizing the Websites, in connection with our advertising purposes, and for research or analysis.
Unless you opt-out as explained below, we and our third-party partners use information collected about you to send you marketing communications about Our and related Services based on your interests. For example, we may send emails, serve ads within our Services or place ads on third-party websites, apps, and Internet-connected devices.
Ad identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies
To provide our Websites and interest-based advertising, we use ad identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies. This section describes our use of these technologies and how you can manage your preferences.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in the Contact Us page.
You must be over 15 years of age to use our Services, depending on where you live. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the ages set out below, or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age set out below, please Contact Us.
- who we share your information with and the reasons for sharing it;
- measures we take to keep your information secure;
- the legal bases under which we process your data;
- how long we retain your information and where we store it;
- when and why we share your information with third parties;
Changes to Our Policy
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently. We’ll notify you of material changes via a notice on our home page ten days before they go into effect. If we are required by applicable data protection laws to give you enhanced notice or seek your consent to any such changes, we will do so. You can see when this policy was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this policy.